Halloween is right around the corner (um — wasn't it JUST Memorial Day!?), and if you're a bonafide busy girl who consistently finds herself too time-crunched to spend hours rummaging through her closet trying to throw together a killer best halloween costume, listen up! Pulling together a spooky (or not so much) ensemble in seconds that will still manage to turn heads is no easy feat. But there's good news — you don't need to spend months or even a lot of moolah to achieve an enviable All Hallow's Eve ensemble. We've pulled together 6 one-item costumes that are busy girl-approved, using staples from your trusty fall wardrobe (including bomber jackets, berets and It-girl-esque camera bags) and a few cool extras listed below.
1. Missguided Lace Cat Ear Headband Black ($10): A cat costume is cute and classic, and comes together in two seconds flat. Simply pop this playful lace headband on and proceed to pair with an all-black ensemble (joggers and oversized sweaters are totally fair game). Bonus points for eyeliner whiskers and dramatic lips.
2. Mango Womens Faux Fur Coats ($200): Been dying for a reason to finally indulge in a faux fur coat? We've found it. Channel your inner street style star this Halloween by pulling together a seriously chic ensemble that culminates with a standout topper. Oversized shades and a stellar socks + platform heels combo are obligatory. Another option? This statement coat would also be perfect for pulling off a Margo Tenenbaum look.
3. Out from Under Skeleton Catsuit ($79): One and done. Take your busy-girl ways into lazy-girl territory and win Halloween with this throw-on-and-go catsuit womens halloween costume that is straight-up goals.
4. Wildfox Guess What I Am Pt.2 Cuddles Unicorn Hoodie ($124): One word: obsessed. How often does the opportunity come along to wear a hoodie with a unicorn horn? How about never. Wear it on All Hallow's Eve with glittery eye shadow and metallic trousers for a whimsical look you just might make your off-duty signature.
5. Urban Outfitters Lace Bat Mask ($12): Totally swamped and not in the Halloween mood this year? This lacy bat mask is right up your alley. Pop it on with your everyday duds on the way to your Halloween fiesta and you're good to go.
6. Bijoux Indiscrets Kristine Eye Mask ($15): Who says you have be anything to nail an enviable costume? This geometric mask is straight-up swoon-inducing and would look just as ah-mazing styled alongside a classic LBD as it would with a sleek black jumpsuit and pumps.
Follow us on Pinterest for more style inspo!